Dull, curly and frizzy hair are always unmanageable when you get dressed up for a long awaited party. Are you exploring new straightening options?
While some of the hair straightening tools does not work on curly hair, brushedstraight.com might provide you better solutions. You must find the tool that works effectively for the hair type you have. Safety is utmost important before buying those cheaper options.
Features of some of the best hair straightening tools
- Blow dryer
- It works best on fine hair
- It comes with changeable temperature options and prevents overheating of hair.
- It gives body to fine hair when you mould the dryer with a brush.
- For thicker hair, it is always best to use a dryer with additional wind and heat settings.
- Dryer must have diffuser attachment for curly hair to cut down the drying time and eventually softens the hair.
- Curling Iron
- With different settings for temperature control, it allows the use of curling wand on fine hair that should be exposed to high temperature.
- You can achieve waves to polished curls with this tool.
- Go to a higher temperature for thicker hair.
- It comes with interchangeable barrel that can help you customize the dimensions of your locks.
- Flat Iron
- It is the typical one used by your parlour professionals,
- It gives you professional finishing touch
- It is thin that allows working in sections for sleek finish.
- It allows working on larger sections of hair if you hair are too thick and dense.
- It gives glossy straight shine even to the curly hair with adjustable heat settings.
Some other products you will require to get silky straight hair along with the main straightening tools are:
- Heat protective serum, and
- round brush
Market has come up with new technology of brush straightener that is uncomplicated to use and gives finished looks in matter of few minutes.
Few tips to get parlour like straight finish at home
- Always brush your hair in a downward motion while blow drying.
- Do not forget to use heat protecting serum to prevent damage that can be caused in the process of straightening.
- Use temperature controls according to the hair type.
- Use hair straightening tools in manageable sections.
- Use shine spray after you are done straightening your hair to lock the looks.
- Brush your hair thoroughly before using a straightening tool, this would prevent damage.
Prevent hair damage while getting the go girl sleek finish. Choose the best straightening tool that suits your hair and style it well.